What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.droseraworld.com

Greetings!
Just would like to invite you to check out my new online store specialized in drosera species stationed in Prague, Czech Republic.
I cant send plants to the USA but if you find yourself moving to EU or need some seeds you can take a look at it :)
I hope you like it i have never designed a www before. Happy growing!
www.droseraworld.com

your website looks wonderfully put together! Really wish you were stateside but oh well :p

I hope business is good to you

Great site! I'm sure you will get lots of business - your plants are incredibly well grown and I would buy a good selection of them in a heartbeat if I lived in Eu. . .

Do you sell seeds to Canada?

Time to move back to Europe. What an incredible selection of plants! Great site too.

you cruel, cruel, CRUEL man! :lol:

great job on the site though!

such a tease..

Good looking stuff...

...just a heads up, there is navigation bug on the right side window...if I am in the Australian Dews section and clock on anything it closes that sub-menu and reopens the African Dews section. It does this with any sub-category. It might be better to have the section in an i-frame or something similar

Thank you all!
Devon: Yes, I do :)
Josh: thank you for the feedback I will correct the navigation.

Back