What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wire Man's Gratuitous Seed Giveaways!

Hi wire man ,can I have some D. capillaris or D. spatulata seed .I have not get a reply yet.so I not too sure if I need to give you my address. Pm me if I can have some of those seeds.

Thanks

Sent out an SASE today. Thanks again Wire Man! :cool:

SASE came today. Thanks again Wire this truely is a gratuitous seed giveaway. Props on timelyness and packaging! Heckofa guy and heckofa giveaway!
:bigthumpup:

Good to hear they arrived in good condition.

I can't believe my packet envelope is so low already!

wow so many seeds look so fresh howd yah get that many orchid seeds thousands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orchids produce tons of seeds in a single pod. All of those seeds came from one seed pod!
I recommend sowing them on rotting wood. It has the necessary fungi to germinate the seeds.

tried a pm , you still giving seeds for sase im interested in the filiformis spathulata, capillaris if your still doing the giveaway pm me

Hi wire man ,

I have received your seeds.thanks the amount of seeds is more than i expected.Thanks you so much for the seeds

thanks

I'm not sure which seeds are available? I'd be interested in filiformis!

Updated. So much D. roseanna......

Awesome giveaway! I'd love gemmae of D. roseanna gemmae and D. palaecea ssp. trichocaulis. I was just thinking it was time to start growing pygmies.

Send me a PM for the address.

If they're still available, I'd be interested in both the D. paleacea and the Tipularia. I'll send you a pm.

Id like to try out D. palaecea ssp. trichocaulis, ill send you a pm.

I've got some D. pulchella gemmae coming in. Dark pink flowers, I believe. I was away when they bloomed, so I can't describe the actual color.

Thanks again for a great giveaway Wire! The capillaris seeds came out of the fridge a week or two ago and are growing like weeds.

capilaristake2002_zps44b62a2f.jpg

I'd love some filiformis or some gemmae if possible!

They grow fast. They probably start blooming by late spring.

Send me a PM for details.

This is a great offer. I would be interested in some d. Roseanne and some D. Palaecae if some are still available. Thanks for the generosity.

Monkey_Cup

Same here.^

Thanks Graham.

Back