What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What plants do you want to see FlyTrapShop sell?

sss you pretty much nailed what my store is at this point. I do get different pings available when I have some, but once they sell I gotta wait till I produce more. I agree with more dews, I have burmannii and such I really need to get added. I have some binata and it would be easy to propagate them, I jsut haven't. Some other things you mention I have, just not listed because I'm not happy with how they look (typ vft, ventricosa)
andrew

I suggest you sell waterwheels, they look even more exotic to CP growers.

As in Aldrovanda? I've tried growing them a few times and failed each time.. It's a plant I'd LOVE to have.
Andrew

I'd love to see more of the tropical stuff, more utrics, a lot more sundews, etc.

Some more highland neps, tropical/tuberous dews, and utrics would be nice.

Also, seeds for stuff like byblis and drosophyllum would be great!

Would like to see more than just the typical dews and pings!

He has several sarras.

I'm gonna put in my yearly "MOAR NEPS" request. ;)

I want pings and dews!

The P. gypsicola I've been working on for over a year for you guys are ready I think.... feel free to PM me with a suggested sell price, because I fail at finding them ANYWHERE to get a reference!! Those who PM me a suggestion will be alerted first when they're added no matter if I use your price or not. But please be fair for both of us. ;)
Thanks,
Andrew

IMG_3040.JPG

Cobra Lillies are one that tends to be rare even on CP forums, also more Neps and flytraps , everyone loves those.

lanata, broomensis, ordensis, derbyensis

Petiolaris-complex 'dews.

very, very interested, impossible to find.

More highland neps would be awsome!!!;)

More highland neps!!

Arrg I was planning on getting an Okee Giant next week but looks like it just sold out!

highland nepenthes and more more droseras :)

more of everything in general

cephalotus clones!! :)

Back