What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOTE Pepsi to Prevent Extinction!!!

Hi Folks:

After a lot of hard work our team (Ken Collins and Mike Smith) has finally succeeded in getting into the Pepsi Refresh Grant Competition and you can now vote to "Save Carnivorous Plants from Extinction". To vote go to:

http://www.refresheverything.com/meadowviewcarnivorousplantrestoration

You can vote once a day, every day, for the month of October. We absolutely need you to vote to succeed in this effort and we need you to spread the word and get other folks to vote. Please help us and prevent extinction of the northern most pitcher plant bog in Virginia.

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan Ph.D.
Director
Meadowview Biological
Research Station

Remember you can vote 2 ways a day:
1) Logging in through the link http://www.refresheverything.com/meadowviewcarnivorousplantrestoration
2) Texting Text 103129 to Pepsi (73774) (standard texting rates apply)
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
I've made it my homepage to click daily, and shared it on Facebook.

Lets get this done! :-D

Voted, and sent to all of my friends to vote as well!

Same here!

ill do my part with a vote every day:-D ,that will be at least 31 for you guys , thanks for all of your efforts Phill

Last edited:
Got my vote in. Vote daily, and if you can.... POST that you voted.
Good luck!
Andrew

Voted and voted by text!
:3

Voted great work getting this on Pepsi Refresh!

I have been summoned from the depths. Voted.

Putting this up on Facebook.

I voted, will vote every day until the end of the contest, and have shared this on facebook. Thank you for letting everyone know about this. People with memberships on other CP forums need to get the word out there too.

I saw your post on the ICPS listserv and voted from there.

Back