What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia calycifida givaway

I have 1000+ U.calycifida seeds to give for free. The shipping is free too.
Just ask :)

You can see the pictures of the plants in the Utri section.

What a generous offer! I would love to try U. calycifida. Are the seeds from the one in the pics?

I would also love some if they are still available. I'll pm you
Travis

I've been trying to hunt down these for over a year now!

May I have some please? Thanks for the offer:)

This is a species I've been wanting to try for a long time, but never found. If there are any seeds left, would I be able to request a pack?

i would like to try some if they are still available.

Shortbus: yes

All others: please send me a PM :)

I reach my 60$ shipping fee limit.
Thanks to all :)
Terraforums have 33 news U.calycifida happy growers :)
Each parcel = 30 to 50 seeds.

Check your mailbox in a fews weeks!

Last edited:
Thank you so much. I'll enjoy growing this plant.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for this greatful offer:)

got the seeds today! thank you so much!

Seeds arrived Thursday. A big thanks again! Now I'll be contemplating exactly how I'm gonna germinate these guys for a week lol.

:) Im looking foward for the pictures !

Ha ha, I in China, otherwise also can touch your light.

They seem to like the jello :)
8717008000_d59897ee7a_z.jpg

Good to see you have germination.

I have a mixture of orchid bark/charcoal/lfs with a top layer of chopped living sphagnum so the seeds wouldn't just fall through the media. I have a cover over it to increase humidity and have placed it about a foot away from a south window sill, to make sure it doesn't get to hot. I haven't noticed any germination but its extremely hard to tell with all the green sphagnum and by the looks of how slow they are growing in-vitro. I'm assuming they are going to grow that much slower for me.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more updates and hopefully you'll see one from me.

Have about 12 sprouts so far, more may likely be on the way. A quick note: I tried sprouting seeds on both sphagnum and polymer spheres that hold water for glass vases, but only seeds on the sphagnum want to sprout.

Pokie22: nice :)

Jwbates26: sounds good. You will have germination for sure :)

Hcarlton: lOoking foward 4 the pictures :)

Back