What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triple Ping Giveaway

Smitty

Plant Ninja
Giving away some pings to those who are in need of these as my way of saying thanks.
First one up to bat get's these pings :)

1 x p. weser
1 x p. gracilis x moctezumae
1 x p. agnata "ekuma" x emaginata

-Must have a thank you membership.
-more than 50 posts.

Shipping is on me.

Will go out on Monday! Enjoy!

Well.... I could try some pings, but I am not sure I feel right about this since I just gave you an alabamensis.

Let me pay for shipping so I can set my conscience staight and be on the losing (money wise) end.

Like ^. Not in on the giveaway... but I wish TF was more facebook like. :)

:lol: I will pay for shipping for your free plant. You pay for shipping for my free plant...Sounds like a Deal!

No payment needed!

All I need is an Addy.

I got another round of them to give away!

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

One more round of pings on me!!! First to Post after this one....same rules as above!!!!
:rookwoot:

I'll shoot you a PM, but I will pay for shipping. I will explain why in the PM.

Roger that dash.

Game on still! Come and get em!

I dont suppose I could get these too? Or would I be hogging all the free stuff tonight? lol.

People have to be in it to win it. You got em! Hopefully we can get the boss`s thank you membership a little boost...send me a addy and we will call it a night folks!

woot! thanks so much! I sent ya my addy :) Would ya mind sharing how you're currently keeping them? So I can hopefully acclimate them successfully to my set up lol.

kept in my grow room. 78 days 63 nights 85% relative humidity + or - 5%

Damn, I have ALOT lower humidity then that. Ok will put em in a covered tray with my dews, should help.. What kind of lights, how far away? I've got 4, 4ft HO T5s about 14-16" away from the shelf.

hydrofarm 8 bulb 4ft t5 ho and 2 -2 bulb 4ft t5 ho`s
they will be able to take lower levels of humidity. just bring em down gradual and you will be set.

Dang! That's what I get for going to bed early for once... :lol:
Very nice you're doing this though, happy growing!

Pings have went out the door today! Thanks again!
You can close this one up and put it to bed!

yaaaayyyy! Thank you so much! :hug:

I wish i knew what a thank you membership was :(

@WaterKirby - You get a Thank You membership here on TF when you order 10 dollars or more from flytrapshop.com. (The sponser of this site) ;)

Aside from the occasional giveaway from fellow TF users, you get more space for PM's, some advanced features, etc, and so on.

I believe the membership is good for 1 year. You better hurry, I am planning another giveaway soon and I think the stipulations for this will be for New TF Users + Thank you membership. I've got a large N. x'Lady Pauline' that I would like to get rid of. Not a big maxima hybrid fan for some reason.

@WaterKirby - You get a Thank You membership here on TF when you order 10 dollars or more from flytrapshop.com. (The sponser of this site) ;)

Aside from the occasional giveaway from fellow TF users, you get more space for PM's, some advanced features, etc, and so on.

minor correction: $10 or more IN PLANTS. :)

Thanks for the catch amph.

Back