What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NASC Auction Discussion/Request Thread

@jaq - no need to apologize for outbidding me. I'm not going to apologize if I outbid you. LOL. :)

an off the deep end request.... but for those of us who want to monitor flowering status more closely

a nice Zeiss 10x pocket Loupe ;)

Would anyone be interested in a D. muscipula 'petite dragon' if I put it up? I'm still not sure if I want to sacrifice one yet...

I would be, but I'm sure there would be others too.

I only have a couple very, very, simple study sketches done at the moment.

I would be interested in ventricosa "Black Peristome" and/or ventricosa "Porcelain" forms.

I know it is a common species, but these forms seem relatively hard to come by...

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

@jaq - OK. Now you crossed the line on the S. Hurricane Creek White x 'Adrian Slack' seedlings.

:censor:!!!!!!

Just kidding of course. :)

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

I posted an updated pick from today for the S. xMoorei 'Wilkersons Red' (open pollenated) in case anyone was still contemplating this one.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122155

There is only red on the outline and lips at the moment, but then again my Judith Hindles are all green as well with red veination.

Oooh!
D. muscipula "Long Red Fingers"

Somebody had one in the auction either last year or the year before. I love that plant!
Anyone willing to put one up? :D

Lois made it to the auction finally. Hurrah! Now I wish I had some money...

@jaq - no need to apologize for outbidding me. I'm not going to apologize if I outbid you. LOL. :)

Hey Dashman, Its JAG not JAQ, but call me Jesse. It feels weird when people call me JAG. But okay I will not feel any remorse for you when I win all your biddings! HA, HA, HA! :devil: I was willing to share with you on some of my winning, but not no more. :nono: LOL.

@jaq - OK. Now you crossed the line on the S. Hurricane Creek White x 'Adrian Slack' seedlings.

Ooops :rolleyes: I didn't know that's what you wanted. Maybe you can wait till next year. LOL.

Ah, my bad. Now I see the hook for the g. The line under your name makes it seem like a q to tired eyes.

So I guess tomorrow and Saturday when we start bidding hard. Gesh, better break my piggie bank and see what I can buy with so many pennies. :)

I can also see AV's Heli starting the 200's and its not Saturday yet.

Hmmm...at 8 pages of auctions wonder if we can hit 10 page before they close out?

If we get close I have another Nep or something I can add to help out.

Tick, tock, tick, tock .... things are starting to get interesting .... palms are starting to sweat ... previously unknown people swooping in with new high bids .... tick, tock, tick, tock ....

There was even a Crissytal sighting ... omigod ... :0o:

:poke: ... :poke: ... :poke: ... :poke: ... :poke:

....................:-O

So what's the unofficial $$$ amount so far?

If I win all my bids. I am officially broke! LOL. :)

I find it weird that the three auctions I won were all from the same guy! Guess I'ma get a big fat package soon. Has anyone tallied up the totals yet?

Back