What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Thank You" / "Green" membership

Thanks @nepenthesl0ve for renewing your membership before you even know what the benefits will be on this new software. Your continued support is appreciated!

Thanks @Gadzooks for your support. Welcome to the club. :)

Last edited:
Thanks @nepenthesl0ve for renewing your membership before you even know what the benefits will be on this new software. Your continued support is appreciated!

Thanks @Gadzooks for your support. Welcome to the club. :)
Gotta keep the lights on. This place needs to exist so that people can have meaningful discussions, build networks so that we can Learn from eachother, and provide insurance for eachother's collections. I love hearing the support that a member gets when they have lost a collection and are returning after some years to start over. Took me a while to actually register and eventually buy in. You can't get this "good stuff" elsewhere. Mainstream apps are just noise; although they are nutrient deficient, I'm not a CP. Thank you all for making this a place worth supporting.

😄 I just saw this after I posted

Welcome to our newest supporter @collin Much appreciated! :)

Thanks @Sandy22 for joining the club and supporting the forum!

Thanks @John7429 for your support!
I've still not gone through and figured out all the features for you guys on this new forum software but I appreciate the support even given that!

Welcome @Rcharles to TerraForums and welcome to the club. Thanks for your subscription! :)

Welcome @Rcharles to TerraForums and welcome to the club. Thanks for your subscription! :)
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this awesome group! I'm new to Carnivorous Plants and have already learned so much.

Thanks @Gadzooks for your support and renewing your membership!

Thanks @collin for renewing your membership and your continued support of TerraForums!

Welcome @JoeG to the green club, thank you for supporting the forum!

Thanks @Sandy Casey for your renewal and continued support!

Thanks @John7429 for your renewal and continued support of TerraForums!

Thanks @ Rcharles for your continued support!

Thanks @collin for your renewal and continued support of TerraForums!!

@Gadz has once again renewed his membership to support these forums, Thank You!

We welcome @herenorthere back to the clubhouse. Just so you know, your chair was never used by anyone else. I knew you'd be back! :D Much thanks for supporting the forum!!

Thanks @Sandy Casey for renewing and supporting TerraForums for another year, much appreciated!

Thanks @John7429 for your continued support of TerraForums!

@greenfire welcome to the club and thanks for your support!

Back