What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Fortress 2 PC/MAC gift copy seedjar $2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is a full copy of the video game Team Fortress 2 for PC/MAC.

What's Team Fortress 2 you ask? Well it's sort of like this.

For more information as well as system requirements please visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/

I bought this game for a friend back in December but he never registered it (please ignore the accompanying message, that's not actually his name :-D). This is a digital item and must be registered on Steam (100% free to set up an account) and downloaded through the Steam application. As such I can send this to anyone in the world with a valid email address. If you are the auction winner simply PM me your email address and I will send it out once payment has cleared.

Bidding starts at $2.

Last edited:
$2! Why the hell hasn't anyone bid on this?
~Joe

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Received!
D'oh... 15gB needed to install!? Looks like I need to dump some movies off my hard drive. XD
Thanks to Jeremy, and extra-special thanks to Sheila and company for handling the arduous task of wading through all the post-auction work!
~Joe

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back