What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sooo..i just feel like wording things out.

MY ****ING DOG RAN AWAY!!!! ='[. ive had her for over 13 years.

my mom and sister had to go to the mall today but the dogs had just eaten and hadnt been left out yet. so they let them out in the backyard while they went to the mall and came back. its been storming out lately and a dry thunderstorm started ( my dogs are scared as all hell of thunder/lightning) so the Tina dug a hole to run away from the storm. Spike stayed in the dog house. dude...im like, ridiculously bummed out right now. im praying she finds her way back home or that the lost dog signs we put up yield some good fortune, till then tri-hourly rounds around the city's neighborhoods are in order. im 20 years old and i havent cried this hard since my grandpa passed away.

sorry i just needed to express myself.

-Javier

I'm sorry to hear that.

Here's to hoping she comes back!

Sorry to hear that, losing something you care about is hard.
Hope you find her/she finds her way back.

I hope she finds her way back home safely.

I'm sorry to hear that but it will be best if you get signs made up now (with picture) and hang them up all over the area first thing tomorrow. Ask local shops like gas stations and grocery stores and pet shops if you can post you missing dog sign, most will say sure. Call shelters or better yet visit shelters/"pounds" every other day within a 25 mile radius cos you may describe the dog differently than the person at the shelter looking right at it would.

Good luck!

I know exactly how you feel. A few years ago we almost lost one of our cats and I pretty much completely broke down. I think he was 14-15 at the time; older than I was.(He passed away two years ago at 18.)
It's definitely hard but all you can do is keep confidence that you'll get her back. Don't stop looking!

Good luck!

thanks alot for your kind words. Its 3 in the AM i havent slept yet. hoping for that scratch on the door or the bark outside to let me know she's home.

-Javier

You should get some sleep so you'll have energy to search more tomorrow. Chances are she's not very far.

And if she does manage to make it back she'll probably stay put.

Sorry to hear that. But dogs have an incredible ability to find their way home, so you never know.

Back