What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia seeds -- Create your own DroseraBug $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For bid is a create your own cross of Sarracenia seeds. Winner of this auction will receive a list of my flowering Sarracenia and create a hybrid of their own. You will receive half of the seeds from the cross and likely seeds from other various crosses I plan on making this year. I will do my best to cross the plants of your choice but please be aware that flower development may not necessarily cooperate.
As a teaser to get this going, I just counted the 57th flower this morning and they are still coming. Every flower will be fair game, you mix and match. There is a wide variety ranging from common species and hybrid plants to sought after cultivars so don't miss your chance to get some potentially nice material!

US only please, bidding starts at $5, I will pay shipping when seeds are shipped.

NOTE: THE CROSS YOU SELECT WILL BE MADE THIS SPRING, THUS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SEEDS UNTIL THIS FALL/EARLY WINTER.

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Buyer has selected cross of choice. Will ship when seeds are set.

Thread can be closed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back