What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
I have these available for trade:

Sarracenia alata green; 1S, 1Lg
S. purpurea x flava ornata; 1Lg
S. rubra x oreophila; Med
S. alata 'black tube' x flava 'red tube'; 1 Lg, 1 Med

Nepenthes x ventrata; up to 1 yard cutting (yes, YARD)

Orchids:
Cirrhopetalum makoyanum; 2 2-bulb divisions
Myrmecophilia (Schomburgkia) tibicinis (HUGE ant plant, Dendrobium-like, 5 foot flower scapes); 1 2-bulb division

Others:
Marsilaea drummondii seed pods; 10 pods, 100's of seeds per pod
Mimulus ringens cuttings
M. gutatta cuttings
varigated "cuban oregano"; 1 foot cutting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishlist (cuttings & leaf pullings OK, where applicable);
Sarracenia x courtii all red
S. x courtii striped
S. x courtii green
Drosera slackii
D. paradoxa red
D. hugelii
D. echinoblastus
Nepenthes ampullaria (green with red & purple spots)
N. bicalcarata
N. hamata (I can dream)
Utricularia inflata

Genlisea (any)
G. aurea (I can dream)
Aldrovanda

:boogie:

Last edited:
I have U. subulata, willing to trade for P. cyclosecta leaves.

i have a small D. multifida 'extrema' that i would trade for a S. 'Bug Pipes

Pinguicula cyclosecta and two 'Bug Pipes" have been spoken for. Plenty more plants to go around!

I've got some alata x purp seedlings that I would be willing to trade for one of the bugpipes if you're interested.

Katie - Do you have a photo of the S. alata 'black tube' x flava 'red tube'; 1 Lg?

Alas, I do not have pictures. Last year, when I got my new camera, the plant sulked miserably from being moved, and just made phyllodia all summer. I know it is quite tall, and reddish to purplish, getting darker at the top. The phyllodia remain green, and make a nice contrast with the purple pitchers (that's why I got it).

Let me do some research, I may be able to ID an old photo I took years ago, it might be of the "donor" plant, taken looong before I got the plants.

~Edit~
I went though the club newsletters and forum, looking for a photo thread of the show I took the picture at. No such luck.

Last edited:
I have plenty of Aldrovanda I would trade for the S. mitchellliana and S purp x flava.

katie, what do you have left for the sarrs? are you interested in any of the ones from my post?

I was very happy with the sarr bugpipes I got from you

I am glad they arrived safely, and well-loved. :awesome:

The Sarrs are pretty much all spoken for. The orchids are in negotiation, too. This turned out well, thanks everyone!

Back