What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am currently finalizing a multi-plant trade with another grower that was initiated last fall. It appears that he may not have an interest in all of the plants I have available. The following plants are likely to be available for trade (but there is some chance this could change as we have more discussions - I am posting this now to see if there is an interest in these plants & to shorten the eventual trade process).

- code 23 - S. purpurea ssp venosa var burkii, Cooks Bayou, Bay County, FL - seed grown (pics in growlist), division w/ multiple growth points / all pitchers cut off
- code 23B - S. purpurea ssp venosa var burkii, Baldwin County, FL - division w/ multiple growth points / all pitchers cut off
- code 23A - plant given to me as S. rosea but had red flowers when it bloomed last year. This is a large, undivided, untrimmed plant. Depending on the responses I get, I may leave it as is or - if there is enough interest, I may trim & divide.
- may also have some young D. ascendens & D. villosa (both w/ location info - see growlist) as well as small D. schizandra & small/medium D. prolifera
- as usual, I also have a few Cephs of various sizes available (Hummer's Giant) - although I'm in no rush to move these
- small chance that code 22A (super red venosa) & 21A (montana) may be available (division)(pics in growlist)

Here's what I'm interested in:
- U. nephrophylla
- Sarracenia w/ location info (non-hybrid) (plants or seed)
- U. reinformis (small form)
- N. hamata (seed-grown)
- D. anglica (from temperate habitat - not tropical)
- also may trade for a starter colony of wingless fruit flies (to feed some of the young dews)
- other plants / seeds of Neps / Dews / Utrics that would be happy in an intermediate highland setup
- plants / seeds with location info take precedence over those without

If interested, please send me an email to the following address:

at sign between RL7836 and embarqmail dot com

... and include:

- name
- forum name
- information on the plant/seeds you are offering to trade & what you'd like from me

In addition:

- feel free to post or pm or email me with questions
- plants are not for sale
- this is not on a 1st come basis - no need to rush
- I will wait for reasonable weather before shipping
- plant(s) will be shipped via USPS Priority mail.
- while I will attempt to respond in a timely manner, I may not succeed ???
- USA only

- Thanks for playing :bigthumpup:

Sorry, um I don't see your email...

Can it be the D. anglica CA X HI hybrid or U. tricolor?

RL7836 said:
If interested, please send me an email to the following address:

at sign between RL7836 and embarqmail dot com

= email removed

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably wrote his email address like that to keep spammers/bots/spiders from being able to search for properly formatted email address to add to a big spam list. He might appreciate a mod editing out the actual hotlink to his email address. Just my .02 :)

My apologies. I responded to Ant via PM. I should have also noted something in the thread.
He probably wrote his email address like that to keep spammers/bots/spiders from being able to search for properly formatted email address to add to a big spam list. He might appreciate a mod editing out the actual hotlink to his email address. Just my .02 :)
Big Thanks! Very true. When I had an open email address in my sig, I had multiple spam emails every day beyond what gmail would filter out. When I eliminated them, gradually the spam died down to the rare message that made it through the filters.
Can it be the D. anglica CA X HI hybrid or U. tricolor?
Thanks much for the offer but I'll pass this time around (at least for the moment). :scratch:

Back