What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. (flava 'cuprea' x mooreii) x 'Leah Wilkerson' Seed winner GregNY $9

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
I've been sowing seed and thought I could put this up for auction if someone would be interested. I made this cross last summer and harvested in late Fall early winter. I'll add photos of the parent plants later if I can find them.

I' sowed one batch in March of this year and just sowed another. I can send out 50+ seeds to top bidder. I've already cold stratified them and will be ready to go in the ground when recieved. Until then they will be in my frig. Start bidding at $1 (U.S. Shipping). I'll cover shipping if you donate $5 or more to NASC. I had nearly 100% germination in March or April.

The S. flava 'cuprea' x moorei is a fantastic plant. I'll post picks atleast of its flowers by tomorrow. My only request is that you keep me updated with the seedlings.

S. 'Leah Wilkerson' parent plant
SLeahWilkerson2.jpg

S. flava 'cuprea' x mooreii parent plant flowers this season. The big clump of flowers in the middle. Don't have pitcher photos but will post if a pitcher opens before end of auction.
17-OCt-09101.jpg

$6, worth a try, no one bid please :)

~billy

all paid up*

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This item will be shipped to Greg Monday May 17 including a little bonus. Seed will be ready for sowing when received. Thanks

shipped today, Monday, May 17th.

shipment received! Thanks!

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back