What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jonnyq

Supporter
Hi everyone! Quick question...

So, I noticed yesterday that one of my private collection Dionaea pots had a rogue Drosera that seems to popped up over the past few days... Can't figure out what it is or where it came from...

ROGUEDROSERA.jpg

The only seeds I've had access to in the past year or so are capensis (and variants), brevifolia, and indica... The only other non-flowering (as yet) Drosera plants of mine are filiformis and binata var. multifida f. extrema...

Mmm... the Diamond-shaped leaf in the pic makes me think it's NONE of those... though I could be wrong...

Any thoughts?

I've never seen one but I would certainly believe that that is a seedling D. multifida

Whatever it may be........ it's in the binata complex.

Interesting, interesting... Thanks!

You might want to wait a bit until it grows a little larger but it looks like a D. Binata. I can tell this one is more triangle-shaped, very intresting yet it could be that maybe it is just small. Keep us posted! :)

I'm pretty sure you have a baby binata of some sort. It's starts off with a half moon look.

I'm with everyone else. It's in the binata family

Back