What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Repotting vft's

W

warpig

Im looking to repot my vft's. I have sphagnum and perlite. There are three pots with two plants in each. Should i separate them or leave them together? The pots that i am putting them in are approximately three inch pots. I have two Green Dragons, two Dante flytraps, and two Common fly traps. Is this a good idea and any suggestions on how to get them bigger? My biggest trap so far is a little over one inch and i have a couple more around that size. Ive only had them for three days.

THANX
                       Warpig

For me for big trap size I either wait, give it superthrive or send my plants to the genetics lab
wink.gif

The only way to get them bigger is to give them what they need, and be patient. I notice a big difference in just one season: well grown plants always get bigger. You have come to the right place to learn how best to grow your plants!

Back