What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pot o' Flytraps - and then some! - Dr. Frank Lyons $29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
Up for auction is the pot of flytraps seen in the picture below. The picture was taken mere moments ago so it should be a matter of "what you see is what you get." This pot is about 5 inches across.

However, what you may not see is the following: There are several D. burmannii (five, I believe) and a (one) little Drosera pygmy that have weaseled their way in to the pot. I believe the pygmy is D. dichrosepala.

3463702663_eca22ef6b3.jpg

I pay the shipping. US only. Starting bid is 5 bucks.

Note: Flower buds are being snipped as they come up to preserve sanity when shipping comes around.

Last edited:
$5

In an attempt to pique your interests, here's a picture of the pot from last season.

3472467854_33a376898b.jpg

Remember folks, that pot is about 5 inches in diameter. That's almost 20 square inches of VFT! :D

no extra piquing needed here.

$14

Shipped USPS priority May 5th, Tuesday.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed

Seller stated that the item was shipped. Since it has been over two weeks and the winner has not updated us it is assumed that the item was recieved and winner is happy with the item. If this is not the case please contact me and I'll reopen the auction until the matter is resolved.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back