What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I have to say I didn't quite expect the number of respondants to this giveaway that I got. It's gonna take me a little longer to weed through them so I will post the winners tomorrow instead of tonight.

No more entries will be accepted after 10PM ET tonight.

And the winners are...

mass - N. ventricosa x inermis
kahnli - N. ventricosa x kampotiana {female}
GregNY - N. alba
VbKid - N. albomarginata "Penang Red" 2 seedlings 2-3" + 1 mystery seedling.
Dexenthes - N. truncata "Queen of Hearts x King of Spades"
Nikki630 - H. "butchinensis" small division.

Sorry, to all that didn't win. It was very difficult selecting winners. I usually do this randomly, and now I know why. I tried to select people I know to be generous and not just in terms of giving away of plants, but also by the amount of time they spend on this hobby. As in taking pictures of thier plants, plants in habitat, and just time spent here in general.

It's people like you who make this forum my favorite place to visit. I wish I had enough to give out to all that responded, but last time I checked, I didn't win the lottery. LOL.

Winners, please PM me your address and I will send you paypal shipping payment info. Please note that I have been really busy as of late so probably will not be shipping until next week sometime. You can hold off on sending shipping payment until Sunday if you want as I won't be shipping until at least Monday of next week.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

"H. butchinensis"..... sheesh, you too?

:p

The least I could do. :hail: I knew I spelled it wrong. LOL.

Last edited:
Congrats every body!

Thank you so much dashman! I really appreciate your generosity and your demeanor on this forum too.

PM'd. :)

congrats everyone

Thanks so much Dash!

PM'ed

Congrats to all!

awesome, congrats to the winners

congrats all, damon is good people.... i expect most of you will be blown away by his generosity

Congrats to all the winners!

Congrats, guys! Jealous!

It's the least I could do really. You guys and gals have no idea how fortunate I have been to come across so many generous growers. I truly do not feel worthy of the generosity some of you have shown me.

And generosity is contagious I have discovered. :)

I managed to get one shipped out yesterday. I will get the rest shipped out ASAP. Sorry for the delay. Been really busy here lately.

Thanks again!
And absolutely no rush on shipping!

All plants will be going out tomorrow. Again sorry for the delay. I have been extremely busy lately + I have had a few life changing events here lately. None for the worse, all for the better. Actually starting a new job with an awesome company. Not that my old employer wasn't awesome too... just saying. :)

All plants shipped out today except the heli, which I was waiting on some shipping info that I didn't notice I was missing until now... D'OH! That will go out tomorrow.

Thanks all for being so patient.

All plants shipped!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back