What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smitty

Plant Ninja
I was repotting some pings today, I set some of my extra's aside for trades. I would like to trade these for species I do not currently have. My grow list is in need of updating. For that I apologize.
I am open to all pings. Just shoot me an offer! Not looking to capitalize here but I really don't want pullings for flowering sized pings either.
Thank you for looking :) Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.​

Looking for a P. Cyclosecta since my order yesterday did not contain one. :nono:

Pinguicula agnata ekuma x emarginata- 2 of them to trade. Flowering Size.

DSCN0670.jpg

Pinguicula gracilis x moctezumae - Currently flowering in a 5 inch pot.

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0681.jpg

Pinguicula laueana x emarginata - About 2.5" across. Very nice hue to this one :)

DSCN0672.jpg

P. weser - 2 of these available both bigger than a quarter

DSCN0673.jpg

Pinguicula gracilis x moctezumae - 2 of these with the deep red hue. Directly under the lights. These are flowering size and a 4 inches +

DSCN0674.jpg

Pinguicula sethos - About 4 inches across

DSCN0671.jpg

Pygmy Drosera nitudula ssp. alantostigma - 2 of these for trade. Starting to flower. Starting to get overgrown by the D. adelae so it is time to roll out.

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

Will possible add more as I come across them during my plant room duties this afternoon.

I've got P. cyclosecta. Take a look at my grow list and photo albmum, via the links.

I've also got cyclosecta. I'm interested in the laueana x emarginata, and I'd love some adelae if you could part with one or two.
May be interested in one of the gracilis x mocte if I've got something else you'd like.

Pm's sent and answered. Anyone else wanna trade? :awesome:

Looking for:
P. esseraina
other hybrids and others that I seem to draw a blank on every time I get in front of the computer. Will list when I can remember them again!

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

How about some of these. Will trade for multiple pullings as well :)

Looking for:
P. ramosa

P. vallisnerifolia

P. ehlersiae

P. debbertiana

P. macroceras

Last edited:
Back