What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOPs!!
David F this appears to be another case of someone not refreshing the screen before posting their entry.
I am sure Monkeycup did not intentionally remove your name from the list. More than one of us has been guilty of adding our name to the list of a page we had loaded much earlier, by not refreshing the page before entering your info you are essentially erasing all entries made between when you loaded your page and when you posted your entry (I once zapped 3 peoples entries by not refreshing. Luckily the error was caught and fixed before the end of the offer).

Woops! My goof, email sent. Thanks again!

OOPs!!
David F this appears to be another case of someone not refreshing the screen before posting their entry.
I am sure Monkeycup did not intentionally remove your name from the list. More than one of us has been guilty of adding our name to the list of a page we had loaded much earlier, by not refreshing the page before entering your info you are essentially erasing all entries made between when you loaded your page and when you posted your entry (I once zapped 3 peoples entries by not refreshing. Luckily the error was caught and fixed before the end of the offer).

Hahaha, yeah I guess I jumped to conclusions there. I know I wouldn't remove one person's name from the giveaway. I wouldn't have said anything of course, if the number 8 hadn't been called. So am I really any better than my perpetrators? nah, lol.

Thanks for clearing that up, Hcarlton pmed!

Back