What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Cephalotus Location Emu Point - Miracle grow medium (QuakingBog $65)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Opening Bid of $2.
2) Cephalotus Location Emu Point growing under LED lighting in the cheapest Miracle grow potting soil I could find. It was an attempt to verify other peoples successes using this medium. I would highly recommend repotting it into a more traditional Ceph mix a few months after it gets resettled into its new home. Unless you just want a challange :-D. Currently being grown wet for a Ceph, so keep that in mind. A sudden reduction in water availability without time for new roots to form will kill it. Feel free to PM me for any advice.
3) We are paying for shipping costs.
4) Continental US only.
5) We will not ship to California due to CA restrictions.
6) Feel free to PM me with any questions.

DSC_0060
by randallsimpson, on Flickr

DSC_0061
by randallsimpson, on Flickr

$10

$20

$35

$42

QuakingBog has paid for this item. Please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

All packed up and headed out via USPS to arrive on the 21st, if you do not receive the box on that day please send me a PM so I can send the tracking info.

Please let us know when item has been received.

Please post here when item is received.

Per tracking info "Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 1:13 pm on April 21, 2016"

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back