What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One freshly pulled 'Hummer's Giant' Leaf! (Only 17 listings to go!) wolcottaj $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Although I have been cursed everytime I put a Ceph in a NASC auction, I checked and I have numerous Ceph 'Hummer's Giant' leaves. HEALTHY as of this moment. So bid quick!

I will get this leaf pull (the biggest) off to you well packed and protected as soon as funds are received to NASC. Be the first in your CP circle to grow out this highly-desired plant. :D

Opening bid @2; USA only.

Last edited:
Hmm...I want to hear more about this curse....guess I'll have to bid then.

$5.00

Oops...just want to make clear this is a Cephalotus 'Hummer's Giant' leaf pull...not a plant. You will have the potential for a plant. I have had good success with leaf pulls so you should get a plant from the leaf, if properly treated. :)

Payment received.

This was put in the mail last week and should be arriving today (Monday). Let me know if it arrives ok. Thank you so much for participating in the auction! :)

Got it and thanks again.

Thank YOU for you bid! :)

Closed (PAK! You should have closed this thread. You POSTED, but didn't CLOSE it! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back