What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
Closed for the season - Enjoy the snow all you yanks!
I will have more rooted cutting available in the spring - - and that starts early here....

STILL MORE LEFT LOOK BELOW - I am sending out mostly 2 node cuttings except where requested.

I have finally had to bring most of the neps in the garage for the winter.... :-( I did not realize how much space they would actually take up so I need to cut some back. I made some cuttings a few weeks ago in anticipation of this move, and I even have some rooted cuttings from this summer, but it was not enough!
The cuttings I have not taken yet can be cut to order (to a degree) based on the number of nodes wanted - there are probably more nodes available, but I do not want to over extend myself. The rooted cuttings were all single node (iirc), and the rooting cuttings are 1 or 2 nodes each - the raff Singapore Giant cuttings are very woody cuttings- I am not sure they will root, but I am seeing new growth on several (they are from 9/14).

I am intersted in trading for other cps not on my growlist, most notably Neps (no ultra highlander offers, please - I will be too tempted and surely cannot provide what they need...), Genlisea, Aldrovanda, Sarrs, or especially Drosophyllum seed. Feel free to offer pings, Drosera, or Utrics not on my list as well - - I am pretty flexible. I will even consider many seeds. I would prefer large trades (to save on shipping costs, but whatever).

NOT CUT YET: APPROXIMATE # OF NODES OR CUTTINGS LEFT
alata elongata (@ 1 available)
IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

alata red top GONE
IMG_0486.jpg

leessii (@ 10 nodes available) 1 LEFT
IMG_0301.jpg

alata x maxima (@ 15 nodes available) GONE
IMG_0916.jpg

upper
IMG_0917.jpg

thorellii JAM clone n+w x summer 1976 LCS #2 mixta superba (@6 nodes available) GONE
IMG_0914.jpg

Effulgent Koto (@ 10 nodes available) 1 LEFT
Rokko (@10 nodes available) GONE

ALREADY ROOTED:
leessii (4) GONE
IMG_0302.jpg

Miranda (1) GONE
alata elongata (1) GONE

CUT 10/15/08, BUT NOT ROOTED YET:
Effulgent Koto (8) 4 LEFT
alata Boschiana Mimic (7) 3 LEFT
IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

alata x maxima (1) GONE
upper...
IMG_0310.jpg

leessii(3) GONE
coccinea (4) 2 LEFT
IMG_0908.jpg

raff Singapore Giant (3 very woody cuttings) 1 LEFT

Last edited:
sent ya a pm

2nd to last line in 1st paragraph say "rotting" cuttings are 1-2 nodes each... just so you know.
sorry, dont have anything to trade- just saw the important typo.
good luck

PM'd

2nd to last line in 1st paragraph say "rotting" cuttings are 1-2 nodes each... just so you know.
sorry, dont have anything to trade- just saw the important typo.
good luck

DOOHHHH!

Thanks for the save, Alec!

They are indeed NOT rotting...they are actively and happily rooting.

Thanks everone for your interest, I am going through the PMs now. I was out of town unexpectedly and the responses built up. There are more cuttings left, so offer away if you have not!

Steve

OK - first set packed and ready for pickup Monday am. Look for them on Weds:
zero
obregon562
dustin
killerplantsguy
neps n things
Dr Wurm
Crissytal

There are still more available. I am open to most offers that are worth the shipping costs.

The only neph cutting that I have right now is N. gracilis. It's likely that you have it already, but I thought I'd ask. :)

PM sent

OK - second group shipping sent out to the following (thanks for your patience):
Alec
Jimmy
Icedragon
schloaty
Drosera Bug

I will verify available cuttings and update the initial post tonight.

Thanks for the responses and the trades!

Back