What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. khasiana x viking* - UNROOTED cutting (adnedarn $15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

instigator
Up for auction is a couple feet off the top of this N. khasiana x viking*. I received it a couple years ago from another grower, and it's proceeded to take over my livingroom. I've gotten rid of numerous basals, but it's time for the top of it to get the chop. It's the one taking over the orchids growing sideways:

I will cut it right before shipping where the pink orchid clip is, at the right edge of the window. IT WILL BE YOUR JOB TO ROOT THIS OR DO WITH IT WHAT YOU WILL. I estimate it to be 2-3' long. Here is a picture of the pitchers your new cutting is currently producing:

Those white bumps on the first are what happens to the red spots on the second pitcher. They're some sort of nectar glands, and definitely not bugs.

The opening bid is $2. I will also want an extra $5 to help cover S/H. US bidders only.

Please PM me when you win with: what you won, and your name and address of course. I will reply with my paypal address for the $5.

*viking is ... a red Thailand Nep. mirabilis var. globosa afaik. Here is a picture of some small lowers to get an idea of what the pollen donor might have looked like:

$15

Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

Sent! Should get there next Weds.

Received, thanks!

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back