What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Drosera Seedling

TheFury

Oh, the humanity!!
I got a nice clump of U. sandersonii in a very generous trade with SDCPs. But what do you know, it seems to be a gift that keeps on giving!

I repotted the Utric into some better media today and in the process found a neat little sundew seedling I had never seen before. So, I snatched it out and put it in its own pot.

Any thoughts as to what this might be?

DSC03628.JPG

That green clump at the back is some sandersonii that came out with the seedling. Figured i'd stick it into the corner of the pot and see what happened!!

From SDCPS, huh?

Likely Indica :-D

Yeah, I'd suspect D. indica.

Phwar! I was just watering my U. longifolia that I also got from SDCPs... there were like 15 of these seedlings in there! Now I have quite a stash of young D. indica!

D. indica, D. hartmeyerorum, or B. liniflora

Your question is answered:

It is D. Indica 'Pale Pink Flower'

Congratulations! You didn't even need to wait for your seeds to sprout! :boogie:
Go light on the water. These like it drier than most.

I'm starting to have the same thing happen. It's coming back from seed with a vengeance!

Awesome! Looking forward to growing these little guys.

Back