What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Dew Nep Lover $22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I'll give hints to this mystery dew, but I will not give it's true ID until it is received by the winner. If you can ID this from the description then please don't post it and ruin it for everybody else.

The mystery dew's typical height is about 6 inches high. I have seen some as high as about 15 inches. The usual variety is all green, but there is an all red. I have seen a black variety but I didn't really like it that much. Native to mountainous areas.

The mystery dew that you are bidding on is approximately 12 inches high and as big around as an orange.

This is a very typical dew. Not even remotely rare. Remember, this is for charity, so bid accordingly. If this auction gets high enough, I may throw in a few extra dews.
Last year the mystery dew turned out to be D.intermedia and capillaris

Shipping is $6. I will pay shipping if winner makes a $6 donation to NASC paid with your auction.

US only

Last edited:
I'll see your $2.00 and raise it to $4.00

Just a side note - I know of very few who actually grow this dew. It's not available from any CP vendor as far as I can tell, including those outside of the U.S.

Insofar as I can tell, no one who has bid on it grows one of these. And it's very probable that no one who will be bidding grows it anyways...

If only I was in the U.S.! :censor: Good luck to all :)

Last edited:
Way to stir the pot. $10.

Auction has been paid for. $6 donation was made to cover shipping.

Packaged up and will be shipped tomorrow, 5/20.

Shipped

arrived today I had one hell of a laugh, thanks again :D

Pics?? :-))

Does that mean you are not going to hunt me down and kill me?

Just so you know that these dew are very hardy but they don't last very long around me.

Here's a pic by the way.

228381_2109128050503_1314650920_2530258_1606951_n.jpg

That is so evil, but equally funny! How long have you been planning that one? :L

I do it almost every year. It just popped into my head a few years ago.

LOL no i will not hunt you down :p they never do last around me either but they are hardy when they do sit around for a little

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

oh ya it didnt last for 24hrs once i got my hands on it lol

Good, I'm glad I get to live.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back