What's new
TerraForums - Carnivorous Plant Community

Welcome to TerraForums — a long-running carnivorous plant community established in 2001. Register for free to join the conversation, ask questions, and connect with growers from around the world.

My new Sarrs - pictures

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Here are my 2 new Sarrs I picked up from Rob Sacilotto this weekend.

SpurpBLK_RED.jpg

Sarracenia purpurea - Black/Red (Rob Sacilotto)

SalataBLk_RED.jpg

Sarracenia alata - Black/Red - #9501
Rob has location data he needs to send me on this plant. He does know it is from somewhere in Mississippi.
 
Fantastic Red/black purpurea!!!!
I never saw one that color! I would love to obtain seeds or a similar colored plant!
Good luck with both of them!!
 
Try giving youre plant more lighting it looks like a Venosa or S. purpurea var. purpurea of course I can never rember the exact names of the varations.

eitherway elgeko youre sarr's do look neat.
 
Back
Top