What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first giveaway!

Hello everyone. I literally joined today and to show im not on here for any negative intentions im doing a giveaway. I don't have any carnivorous stuff to give away cause I just started collecting them. I do have pepper seeds. Specifically ornamental peppers. I have real black pearl seeds. If you don't know what black pearls are just check out my album and look for the ornamental pepper pot I have. or just google them. they are some of the coolest pepper plants out there. they are the dark dark purple plants.. the pepper pods are round and go from black to red and they are HOT! about 30k scovilles on the scale. so they are pretty warm. They really arnt suppose to be eaten.. tho you can.. they just look pretty.. hints the name ornamental pepper plants. I will send oooo 10-20 seeds to each person who wants some. It will take a day or two to dry the seeds cause they are still on in the peppers, on the plant.so they are fresh! shipping is on me!. I will send them in a little baggy in an envelope. I will send them to the first 3 ppl who wants them.. if I have many more ill redo this thread and give more ppl a chance to get some.. I just don't know how many are in each pod. that's why I cant only do three for right now. anyways good luck and first three ppl who reply to this in the thread will receive a PM from me tonight or tomorrow asking for shipping info, have a good night everyone.
ps.. if you would rather have bolivian rainbow I can do that too. just let me know when you reply to my pm. sry about my typing and lack of proper grammar.
thanks and have a good night----matt

Very interested in the black pearl pepper seeds! I had an ornamental pepper but it died on a trip, would love to get another one. If you want to send a SASE I can give you some drosera or vft seeds in return.

I'll be glad to jump on this. Never heard of Black Pearl before, but it sounds like it will make a nice addition to the peppers I intend on growing next year. Considering that you just started collecting CP's, I may have a few extras laying about I could send your way to jump-start your collection.

Novelties are always of interest to me, I might have an interest (and if you wish we might be able to pull a trade for some CP seeds)

Back