What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

more spring pics

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
Finally some pics to share.
javmavensis:
100_5539.jpg

100_5539.jpg

P launenae x moctezumae
100_5522.jpg

'John Rizzi'
100_5521.jpg

ehlersiae
100_5541.jpg

Yucca Do 1717
100_5543.jpg

Pirouette
100_5557.jpg

moranensis muatta X ehlersiae
100_5554.jpg

Weser
100_5555.jpg

agnata X moranensis caudalta
100_5523.jpg

And a couple of unknowns - ANY IDEAS?
NoID KK1 (aphrodite?)
100_5526.jpg

NoID KK2
100_5529.jpg

100_5533.jpg

NoID "A"
100_5535.jpg

in pure laterite
100_5558.jpg

NoID KK1 looks a bit P. 'Titan' and the NoID "A" looks a lot like P. 'Sethos'. Sweet plants.

-Ben

Hmmm. My Titan looks like this: (REALLY APHRODITE)
100_5519.jpg

and my pathetic Aphrodite looks like this: (REALLY TITAN)
100_5542.jpg

Are my plants incorrectly labeled? I have never bothered to verify the ID's they came with.

Last edited:
They are mislabeled!! I have to go change that right now. Thanks for the comment Ben.

Yup, no problem. :D

The NoID KK2 also looks a lot like P. esseriana. Looks like you have some Utrics or something in there, too.

-Ben

what does KK stand for? i agree that NoID KK2 is somthing from the esseriana/jaumavensis/debbertiana/yucca do complex.
Alex

I received the KK1 and KK2 as unidentified pings from Kristi King (hence the KK). She also sent me several other pings that were also unidentified and growing in an outdoor bog of hers. The utric seems to be tricolor.

I'm so jealous! My Yucca Do 1717 has never gotten that color and that's the whole reason I always wanted one!

Great pix!

Man, they look great! Dare I say as good as Joseph Clemens and Adnedarn and pingman....

Man, they look great! Dare I say as good as Joseph Clemens and Adnedarn and pingman....

Thanks Jim! I am not sure I would go that far, but I do attribute much of my success to the plants source - guess who?! :banana2:
I aspire to someday have collections such as those listed above....someday.

Wow. Now I really need a "Yucca Do 1717". Thanks for the great pics

do you feed you pings with cocaine??

lol

some of those look like really well-colored esseriana, but im certainly not a ping expert... yet.

cocaine?!? Now that would truly cause problems with trades and interstate shipping !

I simply use ground bloodworms and insects mixed with some "Root Shield" and "Ironite"

Back