What's new

2021 NASC Benefit Auction!

Review the rules in the 2021 NASC Benefit Auction forum. Listing and bidding for the NASC auction begins in
2021 NASC auction is LIVE! List items and bid now, thanks for your support!
Looks like all of my pictures are gone. My plants too! I'm going to start building up again, looking forward to sharing things here. I miss the permanence of a forum.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Staff member
Admin
Looks like all of my pictures are gone. My plants too! I'm going to start building up again, looking forward to sharing things here. I miss the permanence of a forum.

The good ole "pay us or your pictures are gone!" :'(
I agree. I've been here, waiting for you to come back! :glomp: Send me a PM with addy if you would like some random (likely unlabeled) Drosera seeds. :D
Andrew

Nice little collection, keep us updated on your progress.
Thanks for sharing.

Edit: I need to pay more attention. I didn't see that the original post was 10 years old.

Last edited:
I'm starting over completely. I've got some orchids left. Got a big box vft, and sowed some 3 year old Drosophyllum seeds. My living situation was odd for a bit.

I'm going to start simply, some Drosera, common Neps, and Pings (they got more expensive than I remember). Once I'm back in the swing of things I'll start picking up Cephs and Helis again. I have an 8 year old helper now. D. Prolifera is high on my list. The pics are gone, but I can grow that species well enough to practically fund my whole hobby in trades and sales.

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
Prices certainly have been going up but availability of less often grown species has as well. 'Wish I could help you with prolifera. That is the one of the 3 sisters that I have trouble growing decently.

thez_yo

instigator
Welcome back! NASC is right around the corner too - May this year I think. How up to date is your growlist?