What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macro of the month

ping 'sethos', nikon d3000, nikkor 50mm on tubes.

5688158685_5f8da14b03_z.jpg

my favorite ^^

And the winners are

First Place. 1.PaulJ69
Second place 2.Av8tor1
Third place 3.nightsky

Congrats! So when does the next contest start?

You didn't know? LOL!

I think we need to do what mass does in the other thread... ie start a new thread to announce that the voting started.. or something like that. The post about the voting got lost when others posted in this thread...

I think we need to do what mass does in the other thread... ie start a new thread to announce that the voting started.. or something like that. The post about the voting got lost when others posted in this thread...

I second the motion..

absolutly will do new entry starts now happy shooting

@rball: you should probably start a new thread so people know what's up.

So i figured i would get this started. So theres the pitcher of the month, well this is Macro of the month. Only rules are.......

Picture has to be taken this month.
Oooops - I guess 'late' is better than 'never' to read the actual instructions. My apologies since my pic was definitely not taken last month. I'll try to be more compliant next entry ..... :angel:

Congrats to the winners!! :hail:

Cool I won!:boogie:
Everyone had awesome pictures as well!

this time around ill be more into the final part of it posting the actual info and pic with each winner, this months winner i am donating to the first place winner drosera of the following species, capensis albino, capensis red, and or Rotundifolia, or filliformis fl red. Winner will choose wich 2 dews they want.

Back