What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF members!

I'm looking specifically for this species, but if you have any other offer, let me know. I'm accepting seeds, plants, cuttings, anything that will keep growing.

Why these species? they are simply native CP's of north carolina, and just thought about getting them, perhaps my next project will be in 2012 spring, growing CP's in my garden and having a whole CP garden full of CP's natives! (living 2 hours away from the VFT home, it shouldn't be a problem growing them outside, only problem is squirrels and birds)

--------------------------------------------
Droseras:

///////////////////////////////

Pinguiculas:

///////////////////////////////

Sarracenias:

////////////////////////////////

---------------------------------------------
Utricularias:
4)Utricularia floridana
5)Utricularia foliosa
6)Utricularia geminiscapa
7)Utricularia juncea
8)Utricularia macrorhiza
9)Utricularia minor
10)Utricularia olivacea
11)Utricularia purpurea
12)Utricularia resupinata
13)Utricularia striata
14)Utricularia subulata
And others!

If you don't have any of this plants, hit me as well with an offer with plants that i don't have already.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I have crap loads of D. brevifolia seed from Hampstead, NC. You can have some for an SASE.

Replied to PM.

I'm sure you already know this, but just wanted to warn you just in case.

S. rubra jonesii is endangered and on the CITES list. You cannot trade for it unless the transaction stays within your state lines.

I'm sure you already know this, but just wanted to warn you just in case.

S. rubra jonesii is endangered and on the CITES list. You cannot trade for it unless the transaction stays within your state lines.

Hi,

Thank you for telling me, i do know about sending endanger species, i know the trade has to be with someone within the state! :D

Replied again.

I have all of the Sarrs listed, but as you know, the jonesii is off-limits due to CITES limitations.

PM me with what's left. ;)

No one says you can't thank the receipt of a completely unsolicited gift by returning another completely unsolicited thank you gift. Think about Christmas. You might as well be buying your own presents, well, at least once you pass the magical age around 21 or 22 when you are no longer showered with presents. You give grandma some coasters, she gives you a sweater. Certainly not considered a trade.

Yup,
I think i read it somewhere in The carnivorous plant FAQ heh! :D

Back