What's new
I would love to add this to my small terrarium as my lone sundew since I lost my only D. falconeri quite some time ago before it could really take off. I have several different plants available for trade:

N. burbidgeae
N. talangensis
N. maxima
N. tobaica
N. bicalcarata
N. ephippiata
N. singalana

Let me know!

Well N. tobaica is a bit of an intermediate. And I'd say that maxima can tolerate lowland temps well. All those highlanders haven't been doing the best...

So does this mean you have a D. falconeri for trade? :-O

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Staff member
Admin
yah, I have a few pretty nice ones.. but I already have bical and maxima doesn't interest me :(

yah, I have a few pretty nice ones.. but I already have bical and maxima doesn't interest me :(

Dang, there must be SOMETHING we can work out. Hmmmmm...I forgot to mention that I have a vigorous N. 'Wrigleana' (sp?). Would that interest you?

EDIT: I also have a young basal shoot of N. spathulata and a young N. northiana.

I would love to add this to my small terrarium as my lone sundew since I lost my only D. falconeri quite some time ago before it could really take off.
FWIW, while definitely a unique / beautiful plant, you will likely be frustrated in your efforts (again) if you do not provide for it's requirements ....

FWIW, while definitely a unique / beautiful plant, you will likely be frustrated in your efforts (again) if you do not provide for it's requirements ....

lol i find the species just plain frustrating :grin: i got one awhile back and it started shrinking..............about the time i decided it was going to die i got a chance to get some others fresh out of TC so i grabbed them.....as soon as i got the others here the one i originally had started growing again, doubling in size in a week........ive been told that this species does its own thing, much more so than some of the others of the complex and may decide to put itself into dormancy at the drop of a hat and do so several times throughout the year even if conditions dont change. i dont have extras at the moment though i do have more than one plant. until i get a good handle on the species i dont want to trade away what plants i have.......maybe next year