What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uphwiz

jimmy
I'm hoping some one out there has a nice fly trap or two , would like cupped trap, red dragon , or any long toothed variety:blush:, but any two will do , I have an unrooted n.sabre cutting, and possibly a reg albomarginata , you may take both if you can offer adult plants, of nice size , i have no VFT's left as I havent been protecting mine properly through our winters here:-(, and if you have any live sphagnum a small piece would be nice too. Promise to do better if you can help me out, the sabre is very nice. the albo is also nice. I know im asking a lot , but i think the trade would be worth it. ill put up a pic or two in a few minutes.:0o:
the sabre is still intact and un-cut at this point, i will cut just before shipping, and wrap in some live sphag with a little rooting gel on the cutting. the albo will go as is ill remove the pot and knock a bit of the loose soil off and ship sealed in a plastic.

if you can do a pic as well it would be nice, but if you cant that will be ok
thanks in advance everyone!:-D:-D

Jimmy,

Shoot me a PM with you addy, I can send some B-52s your way my friend.

N.sabre.
IMG_5762_1.jpg
IMG_5763_1.jpg
IMG_5764_1.jpg
IMG_5767_1.jpg
i'm still amazed every time i look close at albomarginita, hairy little thing, isnt it.

IMG_5768_1.jpg

PM'ed

Not even a response? Was it something I said? ???

sorry not a number looks like i broke the rules , will try and buy the traps from andrew, thanks for keeping an eye on me. still after all this time , i do mess up . sorry to every one here at the forum.

ok took care of the order I just placed an order with the fly shop. ill notify all who pm'd about my mistake
again so sorry.

Thanks Jimmy for your support... I know you always do and this is an honest blooper... I'll get you hooked up :) I'll check if any of my fang variety has hung in there during my move too.... I can't remember seeing them lately, but that doesn't mean anything, lots of stuff is hiding. haha
Andrew

Sorry, looks like I lost all my specialty VFTs at some point in the move, I don't see any anywhere... I did grab you a handful of live sphag though, there may or may not be a D. prolifera in there... I didn't check but there are some growing in there :p
Andrew

thanks so much Andrew, I got them to-day ill watch for the drosera. didnt see any as right now but you know how they sometimes pop up.

nice plants too . got them potted and out with the sarrs a bit shaded for a week or so, but im sure they will do well.

Back