What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

birdman

Fairly Obsessed
Looking for P. sharpii, oblongifolia, acuminata, filifolia, immaculata, lilaciana, takakii, medusina, and nivalis. I have lots of duplicate mexican ping species and hybrids, a few neps, drosera, and utrics. pm me and we'll work something out-
Birdman

Anybody?

I've got one young P. medusina and a suspect P. acuminata... hardly anuthing to work with.

Looking for P. sharpii, oblongifolia, acuminata, filifolia, immaculata, lilaciana, takakii, medusina, and nivalis. I have lots of duplicate mexican ping species and hybrids, a few neps, drosera, and utrics. pm me and we'll work something out-
Birdman
I currently have none of the species on your list, sorry to say.

However, these Pinguicula species do not exist; Pinguicula oblongifolia nor Pinguicula lilaciana. Perhaps you have simply misspelled their names.

Last edited:
lol I've got few 'sleeping' P. medusina(in onion bulb, sized about a pea). not sure when they'd wake up, or:-D if that's something you'd want right now, or if you want something that's not asleep.
If you don't find anyone with 'awake' P. medusina, pm me, and I can send you couple P. medusina bulbs.
all other Pinguicula, haven't heard of them before...

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe- Is P. oblongifolia now named something else? It used to be offered by Andreas Wistuba and I think it still is by Best CP. As for p. lilacina- I see it referenced in E. Partrat's site. Has this been disputed or renamed? Thanks for the info-
Birdman

Back