What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leopard Gecko Babies - Pics

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Here are some of the new baby Leopard Geckos that have hatch in the last few days.

Some Normal coloration.

LGnew1.jpg

LGnew2.jpg

Some nice Jungle phases.

LGnew3.jpg

LGnew4.jpg

And I was extremely happy to see this gal show up.

I have a Bell Albino female and my male is supposed to be het for Bell Albino. (He shows normal coloration because the albino trait is recessive.)
Well there is no doubt now that my male is het for Bell Albino.

A nice Bell Albino.
(I'm really curious to see if the other baby that hatches from the other egg will be Albino or just a normal coloration.)

LGnewAL.jpg

I like the juvenile colors ten times better than the adult colors. Am I the only one?

I guess it's like some angelfish look spectacular... until they get big and boring.

Awww, so cute!

Every time you post pictures Elgecko I miss my Godzilla. He was such a cool lizard :-(

I second the cute comment! I've actually been thinking of getting a small lizard of some sort... maybe a skink or... what I'd REALLY like is a Tokay gecko! They have character! And by that I mean.. they make noise and bite! :D

Cute I used to have geckos in my room :)
The chirping drove me crazy and when you
through one into the bishes poof another
one is in your room.

Thanks for the comments.

The second egg from the clutch that the Bell Albino came from hatched and it is of normal coloration.

Kyle,
Maybe you should come over and see the plants sometime and leave with a baby LG or 2. LOL

LOL! The LAST thing I need is more pets... even if I want them! xD

I want that gecko in that car insurance commercial.

That's awesome you grow them from eggs?? ???
Love the pics

Here's my pet gecko I bought from geico from a caveman using a computer, while driving a komodo dragon.
173989287_cb87536941_o.png

Peanut, your anatomically incorrect gecko is disturbing...and the fact that he has a British accent isn't helping either lol...

at least my gieco doesnt ride your gecko on a buffalo
(no offense):bigthumpup:

Back