What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L/F Drosera slackii have dews to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to catch Drosera slackii on the vendors available lists. Been looking for this one for awhile. I have mature Drosera capensis x spatulata to offer or Drosera hamiltonii or Drosera aliciae or something of the like.

I like to support vendors and keep the hobby alive commercially, but I appreciate any offers on this one! Please PM with offers.

Bump

I can't seem to catch Drosera slackii on the vendors available lists. Been looking for this one for awhile. I have mature Drosera capensis x spatulata to offer or Drosera hamiltonii or Drosera aliciae or something of the like.

I like to support vendors and keep the hobby alive commercially, but I appreciate any offers on this one! Please PM with offers.

I bought this species from CaliCarn about 18 months back (I no longer have it; gave it away). They don't currently list it but you might contact them and inquire.

Thanks for the heads up. Will inquire with them.

bump

Someone very generously offered to start some cuttings which I will happily wait for. So I guess this thread has served it's purpose. Thanks for looking and especially thank you to the kind person who has stepped forward with this plant! This thread is closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back