What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its official!

im going to be the father of a baby boy!
we just found out today, the little guy was already playing with his toes and wiggling about quite profusely.....even appeared to be playing peekaboo with us when the ultrasound tech was trying to get a shot of his face.
nearly brought me to tears to say "theres my boy"
a healthy baby, 20 weeks to the day, and active.

woot woot!!! congratulations!!!! best wishes!!!!

CONGRATS THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any name ideas ??!! oooo oooo how bout Mikhael (not michael) or maybe Alexander eh? :p lol

we actually considered Alexander
but michael or any version of is a bit out of the question, its my middle name, step and real dads middle name, brothers name, other brothers middle name....too much michael

we are leaning twords Lukas Morgan for its first and middle.

Congrats on the baby boy Sirkristoff. Your growing up fast there eh, lol. I'm proud of you there.

we actually considered Alexander
but michael or any version of is a bit out of the question, its my middle name, step and real dads middle name, brothers name, other brothers middle name....too much michael

we are leaning twords Lukas Morgan for its first and middle.

yeah i hate the name Michael lol Alexander would be the name dude, or maybe Charlemagne WOW !:-O

You should name him Capensis. Just saying. ;)

Nah, just kidding. Congratulations on the development. :)

Congratulations!

Welcome the boy and bid farewell to sleep (heh, heh) . . .

Congrats to the new mom and dad. Wishing you health and happiness.

thanks guys :)

here is my little bundle of joy!

Congratulations. Kids are great!!

congrats Kris and Mrs. Kris! time to get plugged in with other couples and share child raising ideas! :)

its a side view, arm and leg and his hand and other knee i think

tsk tsk when he grows up can i teach him about cars, wine, and like eh Filipino food!

man thats crazy awesome! have u looked into doing the 3d video imaging of him?? (later in the pregnancy of course).

Back