bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
Are you keeping them all in the same area? I'm looking at your D. Schizandra and she seems to be loving life.

The last batch of photos were all from the same grow area. I have several so not all of my plants are in the same place. Strangely, I have another schizandra out in my garage space facing temps in the high 30's F. this week and it's doing o.k. as well, tho' it's not exactly thriving. When it warms up some it will likely take off again.

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
A few more...

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

Drosera alba - hopefully on it's way to upright leaves.

2021-02-14-161716.jpg

2021-02-14-162659.jpg

The two round structures are flower buds, if I'm not mistaken.

2021-02-14-153441.jpg

If you look carefully you can see the tiny stalked glands on the backs of the leaves. For catching gnats, maybe?

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

Pinquicula heterophylla.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh your reticulata - shut the front door!!! I've had a kondoi for a few years now and I have not been able to find its happy place. Certainly no blooms, but the growth is nothing like your specimen! Is this on your garage windowsill?

Tuberous sundews and the South-African winter growers...two groups I cannot yet get the conditions right for. That will probably be the first D. alba flower photo I get to see.

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
I understand - I can't grow Heliamphora, myself. Once you get one of those 2 sundew groups to grow you can do the other, too.

I hadn't seen a photo of the flower either until I found this one tonight on the Photofinder: http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p367/mrAlmond/d_alba_flower1_140209.jpg

I will post a photo if I can manage to get this one to produce open flowers. I'd really like to produce seeds.