What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone: Help me

Hey all i am knew to this web site and just saying hi. I am new to carnivorous plants and was wondering if any of you would be willing to donate some free seeds or plants to me that would be awsome
-Thanks
Max ???

Hi Bonsaibuddha

Welcome to the forums. :) If you hang around here you'll learn a lot of stuff about CPs.

As for asking for free plants and seeds, we all understand how it is when you are new and eager for plants. But its kind of considered bad form to come in asking for free stuff right off the bat. It takes time to gather a collection and also to learn how to take care of the plants you want. So I'd recommend hanging out, reading and asking questions first. There are lots of generous people here and you can check out the Trade Forum and maybe someone will be offering some freebies. But please learn how to care for the plants you want FIRST so they will thrive when you get them.

Welcome aboard! :)

Hi and :welcome: .
Where are you located? What kind of CP's are you interested in?

Welcome to TF!

Welcome! Keep your eye on the trade forum. Often times there are people that will post that they are trying to get rid of CPs for only postage. It's a great way to add to your collection. What CPs are you most interested in?

xvart.

Hi Max!!! I have some free seeds. Please pm me... ;D ;D ;D

Back