What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Again

Hi All

I used to be on these boards a long time ago, By chance i stumbled on them again.! I still grow these wonderful plants at home. I have a few bogs and and a pond with pitcher plants and sundews around it and Neps and cephs in the house on window sills. I hope to be around for a wile and make some carnivorous plant friends. My name is jim and just wanted to say hi and maybe re acquaint my self with some others that i used to chat with and share info.

Good Growing

Hi D_muscipula

Thanks for saying high. Maybe chat sometime.

Cheers

Hi welcome back.

your post

How do?

Let me know if you have anything you want to trade for. I mostly have epis and cactus and a few others. Not so many cp's just yet. But am working on that.

Welcome back! Aren't you the one that said you have big hands... and a daughter?

Hi and welcome back! I hope to get to that point too.. having a nice comfy house and just getting to put my plants all along the windows. Right now I have to bunch them all on the balcony :(

Ji Jimscott

I have a daughter but not big hands, The pict made it look like that. How have you been? I remember you having a BIG VFT and holding it a pict of you. and You also had some really Rainbow sundews growing. Hope all is well with you..

Hi thez_yo The wife kinda minds a bit on my window sils but they look neat. Outside i have the pitchers growing in a bog and making a VFT garden. LOL Looks cool. Ill post some picts of the plants and bogs .
Love the hamats growing on the window sills Little teethy bugers.

Jim

I still keep sundews but now have more butterworts these days.

Back