What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

catrus

Sheila
How many here are from the deep south?

I've been on TF for a long time but I realized I have never introduced myself. All I can say is that I'm a plant fanatic. I love all plants and want one of each. Of course that doesn't always work out in the heat and humidity that I have to deal with so I've learned that things that say zone 4-8 mostly mean not my zone 8.

My favorite plants are carnivorous and succulents. I've only been growing Nepenthes for a couple of years. I've just ordered these which include my first highlanders:

Ampularia green & green batiq, Hookeriana red & red batiq, Hookeriana green & green batiq, Rafflesiana Giant, Albomarginata, xGracilis(trico, cantleyi,neglexta dll), Reinwardtiana, Hamata x Platychila, & Burbidgeae x Edwardsiana
Nepenthes photos

I took this picture yesterday of one of my leucos that is still pretty. (I check every day).

1460015_10201130971892427_1890155514_n.jpg

Sarracenia photos

You can see my other plants on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sheilaofwesson

I hope to get to know y'all better!
Sheila

Welcome to TF!

Back