What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grass triggerplant: Stylidium graminifolium (mattb $18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have too many of these grass triggerplants (Stylidium graminifolium) and they keep on putting out new plantlets -- won't you take one pot off my hands?

I started these plants from seed in 2010 and they are vigorous growers; quite hardy. Unfortunately I do not have a recent photo of the flowers. I keep them in a cold frame greenhouse all winter with temps as low as 35 F. The great thing about this is the plantlets can be removed to different light or soil conditions to see what works best for you.

Starting bid: $2.00
Winning bidder will pay $4.00 shipping (I'll cover the difference) to me. PM for contact info. If you add a $4.00 donation on top of the cost of the plant to the NASC when you pay the NASC, I'll cover the full cost of shipping! (More money for the NASC is good, right?)
I can only ship to the USA; apologies to those elsewhere.

Hand not included.

$14 (+$4 donation to NASC)

$14 + 4 NASC donation

Oops 16 + $4

The NASC has received payment! You are free to ship the item. Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Shipped today, 4/22/2013, to mattb with a bonus plant inside. Enjoy!

Item recieved live and well. 1 GIANT triggerplant and a couple of babies. BONUS of a rubra ssp. alabamensis, NICE! Thanks!!MAtt

Item recieved live and well. 1 GIANT triggerplant and a couple of babies. BONUS of a rubra ssp. alabamensis, NICE! Thanks!!MAtt

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that we'll close out this auction thread as complete. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back