What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giant $7 Cobra Plants

Get cardboard tubes! Cylinders are surprisingly sturdy shapes. XD
That really sucks that they pulled out and changed the price on you. I have half a mind to write a nasty letter - that's just bad business.
~Joe

It was pretty messed up.. The manager that veto'd the discount got off a register while helping another customer JUST to make sure I got charged full price for the group. She wasn't nice.. I can think of one word in particular to describe her. Well, two actually.

That manager sounds like quite the control freak. What did you do, set fire to half the gardening section to get on her bad side :)

Never met her before that day.. so not sure where she had a stick stuck.
Michelle is super cool though. She's the one that has been trying to help out with getting the cobras all year.

Gee, what a meanie :<
I have a supervisor like that. Never fun.

yeah.. we've all been there. People get some power and it goes straight to their head.

MAN! Was that the South Lansing Lowes? If so, I need to stop by more regularly...

MAN! Was that the South Lansing Lowes? If so, I need to stop by more regularly...

Yes sir!! Haven't had a chance to get over to the westside store yet..

Well, I've got good news.. and bad news. The bad news is that individual plants will not be shipped today. The post office is not allowed to carry the triangle shipping tubes, they have to be ordered. The good news, is that they're ordered. And the other good news is that I have boxes large enough to ship the double plant purchases. So the 3 of you that paid for two plants will be getting your cobras in a couple days.

1. Lucanidae
2. Lucanidae
3. adnedarn (Shipped)
4. adnedarn (Shipped)
5. sarracenia
6. Huntsmanshorn
7. eou812
8. Chezilla
9. i<3carnivores
10. Baylorguy
11. elgecko (Shipped)
12. elgecko (Shipped)
13. Brokken
14. aaddaam

Got mine, overall pretty good- showing a little bit of stress from the warmth of the day (left on the porch by the temp mail person... in the only sunny place, nice.)
Thanks again dude!
Andrew

It was pretty messed up.. The manager that veto'd the discount got off a register while helping another customer JUST to make sure I got charged full price for the group. She wasn't nice.. I can think of one word in particular to describe her. Well, two actually.

That's totally unacceptable. I really would write to the regional management if I were you; that's exactly the opposite of how they should behave when someone comes to make a bulk purchase from them. I'm guessing the people in charge won't be too pleased to hear about it.
~Joe

Last edited:
How tall(in inches) are those plants?!

How tall(in inches) are those plants?!

1 foot 6 inches tall.. and about 4" in diameter.

Got mine, overall pretty good- showing a little bit of stress from the warmth of the day (left on the porch by the temp mail person... in the only sunny place, nice.)
Thanks again dude!
Andrew

Cute kids.. glad they made it somewhat okay.
So.. what's the inside of that GH look like?

Sleeping LOL that's where all my Sarrs, most my VFTs and my cooler temp stuff are.

a bit :offtopic: don't you think? ;)

Seriously? Ahh, I missed out BIG TIME!

Back