What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm crossing my own D. paradoxa hybrids at the moment. What I need are pure species as I don't have seed grown siblings of any of my petiolaris complex species. What pygmies do you have?

Well...things that are trade-able in pots looks like... D.occidentalis Warriup, D.Lake Badgerup, D.allantostigma, D.pulchella x nitidula, D.pulchella salmon flower, and I just started a pot of D.scorpioides gemmae so they're not plants yet, but they will be in a few months :p

Are you still looking for a small sundew?!

Are you still looking for a small sundew?!

Sorry, nope. I'm all set.

Ok, so I'm sending out two boxes today and another 3 in a couple weeks to a month. If you're expecting me to ship something out today and I haven't mentioned in a PM "I'll try to ship out Monday", you ought to PM me to make sure I know to ship out today :-O

I have all of those except D. allantostigma. I can send you bare root some D. rotudifolia Big Lagoon, CA also. They can get pretty big, maybe up to 5 inches across with the leaves (tentacles and all) about the size of quarter. You might need to put them in the fridge for dormancy though.

I have all of those except D. allantostigma. I can send you bare root some D. rotudifolia Big Lagoon, CA also. They can get pretty big, maybe up to 5 inches across with the leaves (tentacles and all) about the size of quarter. You might need to put them in the fridge for dormancy though.

So you want me to mail you D.allantostigma? Or drive up to an LACPS meetup again to just hand it off? Toss into a pile for me whatever you feel like slinging my way... when's the next LACPS meetup?

April 18 at Cal State Fullerton. TBA. If you're going to head up this way for sure I'll harden off the pups and pot them and repot some of the Big Lagoon for you.

Hmm... can't make that, will be on travel on the East Coast. How about after that one? I'm going to try to go to the Meadowview talk in VA the following weekend too -- sounds like it's going to be good :p

Back