What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even more wild D.rotundifolia

I've counted 15 wild D.rotundifolia sprouts in my red sphagnum that I collected from the bog down the street. They just keep on coming..

Wow, to be able to find red sphag *and* sundews down the street from you...

Wow, to be able to find red sphag *and* sundews down the street from you...

Walking distance even.. Gotta love the backwoods of Michigan. :boogie:

BLARGH lucky! My "backwoods" of Michigan are all dammed rivers. "Hey guys, there are 36,000 miles of river... leave some for the rest of us, kay?"

How about a pic of the bog and what's going on there?
Nice find.

I've counted 15 wild D.rotundifolia sprouts in my red sphagnum that I collected from the bog down the street. They just keep on coming..

Also...

GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!:-O:-O:drool::drool:

sure.. just lemme raise em' up a bit so they are so tiny and fragile.

Was rounding up sprouts for a trade, and I happened across these guys. I counted 6 more rotundifolia sprouts in this one pot alone.

100_3860.jpg

Cute little ones! You're so lucky to have rotundifolia growing so close! The nearest wild CPs to me couldn't even be called "near". :p

It's wierd.. I was out at the bog today and didn't see ANYTHING growing except LFS. But as soon as I put some of the LFS in my tanks they start sprouting up everywhere. The temps and humidity are almost exactly the same. Minus about 30% humidity outdoors..

Back