What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epiphyllum giveaway

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
I'm offering two rooted cuttings of this red flowered, non fragrant spring blooming orchid cactus. The mother plant will be blooming in a few days. These cuttings were taken in the fall and sort of fell by the wayside over the winter. I was surprised to find them rooted and with decent new growth started a couple weeks ago. Here's a link to a pic of a flower from last year: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/s...piphyllum-oxypetalum?highlight=red+epiphyllum

The only qualifications are that you be a resident of the US and an active member of the TF community. Shipping is on me. You know the drill......

1. Monkey- thanks

1. Monkey- thanks
2. aerogrower- thanks for the opportunity.

1. Monkey- thanks
2. aerogrower- thanks for the opportunity
3. Knuckles - Awesome thanks!

1. Monkey- thanks
2. aerogrower- thanks for the opportunity
3. Knuckles - Awesome thanks!
4. Dragoness - I have some other epis that I need to take cuttings of, too! Thanks!

Sorry for the late results! Winner is #2, aerogrower! Congratulations Ray, and thanks to all who entered!

Awesome can't wait till these bloom. Thanks for doing this giveaway John. Stay tuned all, I've got a couple of giveaways coming very soon.

Back