What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera x hybrida PlantAKiss $14, pd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Drosera x hybrida (D. intermedia x D. filiformis) - Burlington County, NJ
I received this plant from Rich Sivertsen

This plant is just coming out of dormancy.

Opening Bid $4.00

I will pay shipping. Contiguous United States only.

site3_hybrida1.jpg

$14

This item has been paid for, 5-7-09 (the "oddball day). :)

I'm looking forward to this one!

Thank you for your donation Steve. :)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed

Reminder: this is the end of the two week shipping period. Steve is out of town.

Suzanne,
It took me longer then I expected to settle back in from the trip to NY.

I PMed you yesterday and said I was going to get the plant shipped today..... Your inbox was full.
Good thing. I ran out of time last night to get it packed up. Now with the Holiday on Monday I'm going to wait to ship the plant.

The next problem I have is that since the shop is closed down 26-29 of May, I think I'm heading out first thing on Tuesday to back country camp in the Pine Barrens.
I may be able to talk the wife into shipping the plant for me on Tuesday......
I'll get it to you soon.
Sorry for the delay.

Bump

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

If you have already posted please disregard this notice.

PAK,
I just got back from the Pine Barrens.
I will get your plant shipped off Monday June 1st.
Really; I will.

PAK,
The plant is packed up and will ship out tomorrow! :banana2:

Plant shipped Monday 6/1

Plant received 6-3 in great shape. Thank you Steve for your awesome donation. :)

This listing is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back