What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera venusta × capensis seeds - just harvested (Captdonaldduc $3)

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Drosera venusta × capensis seeds

I crossed these earlier by clipping off the anthers on both parents flowers and using the other species to pollinate the other. Unfortunately I routinely cut off flower stalks on D. capensis to keep their population down and muscle memory took over and I clipped the stalk so the D. capensis × venusta cross is not available nor was I able to pollinate more than one flower on D. venusta. And a few (very few) pure D. venusta seeds may have gotten mixed in with the hybrid seed. If you've ever dealt with ripe D. venusta or D. capensis seed capsules you'll know how easily they spew seed about at the slightest touch :-(

Here is the D. venusta parent.
IMGP2500copy.jpg

You'll get 20+ seeds.

Seeds will be send in a padded envelope, First Class. $2.00 US and $3.00 Canada only.

Bidding starts at $3.00

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Shipping payment received, First Class parcel mailed out.

Please update the status of the auction:
High bidder: Have you received the item? Is it in the condition described and expected?

Thanks! This will help us close out the few remaining threads in the 2013 auction.

Back