What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera petriolaris group hybrid seed pack giveaway

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and doing a little raffle for a pack of seeds from the ICPS seed bank I have laying around I haven't had a chance or space to plant.

They are labeled as "Drosera petiolaris group hybrid" needs 80-90 F to germinate.

I'm paying for the postage and will even ship out of the US IF there is no required doc's for shipping seeds to your country and the postage is under/around $1.

I'll probably let my 8 year old pic the winner, so plan your reply's accordingly :-)).

Cool! I'm in!
Thanks a lot!

What does your 8 year old enjoy? Any specific tv shows and/or games? :D

He's an 8 year old boy, he will probably whine the entire time and point to the first thing he see's to make it stop :-D.

Well I guess that's good for me! lol

I'm very in!!!!!!

Im in. Thank you.

He's an 8 year old boy, he will probably whine the entire time and point to the first thing he see's to make it stop :-D.

I'm 27 and that's how I make decisions.

xvart.

I am from Brazil and would like to receive this seeds also.
Is it possible?
Thank you.
Marcos Ono

WOOT! Petiolaris are pretty sweet. count me in :]

Hey, I'm definitely in.

LOOK OVER HERE! :blahblah9xm:

:0o: i love sundews. count me in on it! :hail:

And now what do we do?

Pick ME! Pick ME!

:boogie: HI, :boogie:

:wave: I'm in! How could I not try! :scratch:

:crazy: I am only 7 on the inside! :-))
:puke2: (Don't ask how long my body has been around!) :puke:

:banana2: Well count me in! :poke:

:water: Thanks! :beer:
:rookwoot: Paul :hug:

:0o: i love sundews. count me in on it! :hail:

And we have a winner! I just need a PM with your shipping address and off they go!

I think it was the VFT avatar that did it.

:0o: no way! YES WAY! YAY! WOOOT WOOOT!! :banana2: :boogie: :beer: :woot: :hug: :-P-: :clap: :drool: :rookwoot: :gulp: :drunk: :puke2:

Back